Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Short Note

This blog will be brief -- I just got home from Cleveland, and I'm pretty exhausted. There's not much thought going through my head right now. Well, actually there is, but it's all a jumbled mess, and I can't make much of it. I hate it when you get a bunch of thoughts in your head, and before you can finish one thought, another one comes along and cuts in line, so you forget the first thing you were thinking about. Then you drive yourself crazy trying to remember what it was you were thinking about to begin with.

You know what else I hate? Weird dreams. I had one again last night. You know how you'll be dreaming about something, and then the dream just changes all of a sudden to something totally unexpected and unrelated? Like, you're dreaming that you're standing in the middle of a grassy field, talking to your friends about cherry pies, and then all of a sudden you're in some strange house you've never seen before, watching a western on TV and holding a three-legged puppy? That's what this dream was like. It was just all over the place, made no sense at all, and then someone shot me in the neck at the end of it, which made me wake up in a cold sweat. Then I started having all kinds of thoughts going through my head again, which made me not be able to sleep. I think maybe I'm under too much stress. Anyway, I'm going to retire for the night. Hopefully I can keep up with this blog more than once a week...

3 comments:

  1. I don't know - I have the same weird kind of dreams. Yes, I think it's stress. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt April! Haven't talked to you for a while!

    ReplyDelete